Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Magazine By Blue Voda

Hello Everyone,
    I wonder if anyone here at Blue Voda website builder has ever come up with the idea of starting a subscription based website building magazine.
    I am sure there would be plenty of input,and the people who own this site are very good at what they do.
    I would like to hear of anyone else's opinion on this matter,and how would you go about contacting the owners?
    Thanks,
    Gary.

Re: A Magazine By Blue Voda

Hmmm......I suppose since everything that we are made of directly consists of or pertains to the internet, wouldn't you think this Forum is appropriate?

I mean, access is Free to even those who are not yet VodaHost account holders, so the benefits being shared so openly still serve to inspire and impact the larger online community, right?

Epitomizing Excellence is Much More Than a Means to Profitability - It is a Privilege to Maintain and a Reputation To Proud Of!

In my opinion, of course!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I would say that it is an idea worth pursuing if the price is right i believe many beginners would be willing to pay for a subscription like that. It is difficult to browse through forums to look for specific answer or to searvh the web and anyone who can package such information that we can use quickly and easily would be good. Especially for someone busy like me :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
        Hmmm......
        I mean, access is Free to even those who are not yet VodaHost account holders, so the benefits being shared so openly still serve to inspire and impact the larger online community, right?
        LOL I barely have enough time to read pertinent daily business papers, let alone peruse a magazine of any sort!
        (In fact, I usually only have time on planes to catch up!)

Nothing beats Real-Time help for me!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sounds like lots of hard work

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

VH Sir!,

Indeed it does sound like alot of hard work, however I must point out that HARD WORK is what you guys n gals are best at!

For a beginner, to be able to look at a piece of paper, while working on your site would be a big help! Instead of switching screen to screen.

I wouldnt want anymore work on you. I just think the idea of a magazine/newsletter is an awesome idea. Just my two lousy cents worth.
            brenT

Comment

The VodaHost Forum is like a magazine with lots of Articles including News, infomation, adds, and even a gossip Column. not bad and it's Free.

Comment

I am not sure what Blue Voda does in terms of advertising, marketing, putting themselves out there, but whoever does find this gem is very very lucky, and I think this support forum is far better than reading, just one reason ... I can't ask a further question to a magazine like I can on here ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

My humble opinion..

There are two sides to this potential project.. Business and Technical..

Business:
                  We need to have a target viewer segment;
                  We need to identify their likings and dislikings;
                  What are the areas that this publication is supposed to serves (Clien Needs)?;
                  How will we market it..?;
                  Are their any other competition? who are they? what do they do? and, how can we do better?.

An online Mag is just another online business.. and this applies even if you do not charge a cent for your service.

Technical:

Well, you're all techs in here, so needless go through the technical requirements specially that I am not that good with tech anyways.. But I know it is very involved.

VodaHost sums it up very shortly and accurately: Hard Work.

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                    My humble opinion..

Are their any other competition? who are they? what do they do? and, how can we do better?.

k.
                    for a star I haven't seen one in my life

Comment

Working...
                    X