Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Form Maker Pro be a better choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Form Maker Pro be a better choice?

Hi,
    My little website www.justsaydogs.com is puttering along just fine in most respects, and I'm even beginning to get a trickle of subscriptions to my ezine. I have a form on my index page to subscribe that has a place for a first name, their dog's name, and the email address. The info goes to my cpanel mail (ezine@justsaydogs.com) and is forwarded to Incredimail, (a free email service that I LOVE) but I always get a duplication of the person's name, instead of one name for him and one for his dog.

Did I do something wrong setting up the form? I named the first entry 'First Name' , the second one 'Doggie's Name' and the third one 'Email address'. If people are just entering their own name and skipping the dog's name, would that cause a duplication of the person's name? If that's the case, I'd be better off just eliminating the dog's name space wouldn't I?

I labored for hours setting up the subscription form, one individual element at a time, as well as a thank-you page and a contact page and now I'm wondering if I should s**** the whole thing and replace it with that Form Maker Pro I've read about here in the forums?

Any help, guidance, opinions and advice will be greatly appreciated!
    Honey Wesley
    Wish there was a magic way to get fresh, original content for your website or newsletter? There is!

Re: Would Form Maker Pro be a better choice?

Your form seems to be ok, exception made for the encoding type: set it to "multipart / form data " and test your form again.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X