seo my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seo my site

hi there, could someone take a quick look at my website and see why i'm getting trouble finding it on google etc. its been running for a few months and has got at least one link to it i know of.....

www.gowersurfandgolf.com

Re: seo my site

Have you submitted to Google or have you requested that we do it?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: seo my site

Google has found and indexed your home page:
      http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...fandgolf%2Ecom

But it takes time and effort and time and more time for Google to start listing you in it's results for major terms. But, you haven't optimized the site at all that I can see - your name is Gower Surf and Golf - but by putting it in without spaces, you lose any help those words might give you - just cuz the url is without spaces - doesn't mean your name should be. You haven't got any keywords in your page titles - you have no headlines on the page - you have keywords in the meta keywords that aren't on the page. Your meta keywords HAVE to be on the pages you use them for - and if you want people to find that page for those keywords - you NEED to USE them.

As a viewer of your home page - I have no idea what city, country, etc you're located in. So, I'd click off. The se's aren't looking for anything more than your visitors are - you need to give them the information they're looking for.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X