Stop The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop The War

The Stop The War Coailition of London has released a petition for all those who disagree with the bombardment of Lebanon and continued aggression since then. Please add your name if you find a couple of spare minutes....

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/lebanon/sign.php

FPRULES

Re: Stop The War

Sooner or later, you have to cut the neighbor's tree branches back if he won't do it himself!

And we all know that sometimes when cleaning house, we bump into things when reaching into the corners.....

"C-130 rolling down the strip, Airborne Ranger gonna take a trip..." HOOrahhhh!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

But it isn't your house ;) lol

FPRULES

Comment

Originally posted by ~Rob
        But it isn't your house ;) lol
        Good point..

I really don't find "Bumping" little innocent children in the corner of cupbourds amusing.. And you are right, it isent anyone's house but those who own it and live in it... And those who support that pethatic cowerdly war don't have the slightest idea about what is like for their 'cupbords' to be 'bumped'..

I am adding my voice to the 'Stop the War' call.

Comment

moving to review section.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

.....maybe more like trying to stop the stream of ants coming into the house by attacking the nest just inside the neighbor's fence, since the neighbor is handicapped, and suffers the same problem.....

Maybe you can offer other "suggestions" other than simply sitting back and holding flowers and singing sweet melodies while the neighborhood bully continues to throw rocks across the street and breaking windows and pelting your little sister as she plays in the front yard??
            This all the while 2 doors down Mr. Jones, who is a cop, can't do anything to help you out?? Apparently, because the bully is a "juvenile" (in this example) and it is improper for an adult to confront a minor without a parent present??
            After a week of having rocks thrown at ME, I'd be stepping across the street to do something about it myself, whether or not the neighbors approve.....my little sister had to have 2 stitches above her eye and my car's winshield got broken -- who's gonna pay for that? Some group of naysayers? Doubt it....

"Argue not with, nor keep the company of fools, lest you also become like them in the eyes of the people...."
            Allowing Hezbollah to remain "in-country" and aquiessce to 'power' (even SHARE power) is pure complicity on Lebanon's part....accountability is demanded....when you cut out a tumor, some flesh also goes....

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
              .....maybe more like trying to stop the stream of ants coming into the house by attacking the nest just inside the neighbor's fence, since the neighbor is handicapped, and suffers the same problem.....
              The difference is the neighbour never asked for help....... And the 'Ants' weren't trouble...

Neighbor to neighbor relationship is such a strong thing... But hell, I would never call someone a neighbor when they initially stole my original neibor's house and now they have their eyes set on mine..lol

Comment

Funny....I remember accepted world history recalling the nation of Israel being established as far back as the Hittite era, conquered by many including the Romans...and later being "officially" RESTORED in the modern era.
                I'm not up to par on Squatter's Rights, but I'm willing to learn....

> Before this goes too far, I personally believe topics such as Religion, Politics, and Money are best left OUT of Forums, parties, and boardrooms.....too prone for polarization and derision

Comment

The cold, hard, sad reality of it is that “there is no money in peace”.
                  We can see many examples of this all through out history. War makes
                  unscrupulous evil men very rich.

I would love to sit here and discuss and debate this issue till the cows come
                  home, and trust me when I say, I can debate both sides with equal tenacity
                  and fervour.

But as the very wise General Vasili said….

“Before this goes too far, I personally believe topics such as
                  Religion, Politics, and Money are best left OUT of Forums, parties, and
                  boardrooms...too prone for polarization and derision"

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Eγώ Ευχαριστώ!

Comment

I wondered where this thread had gone LOL

Dont get me wrong, I am not up for starting a big argument but hopefully this can be a healthy debate.

On the point about stopping a stream of ants coming into your house I would have to refer to Iraq....

They have never ever killed an American (outside the war) or attacked American soil (same goes for them attacking Britain) nor were they likely too since no WMD's were there at the time such a thing was suspected.

FPRULES

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili

Maybe you can offer other "suggestions" other than simply sitting back and holding flowers and singing sweet melodies while the neighborhood bully continues to throw rocks across the street and breaking windows and pelting your little sister as she plays in the front yard??
                        This all the while 2 doors down Mr. Jones, who is a cop, can't do anything to help you out?? Apparently, because the bully is a "juvenile" (in this example) and it is improper for an adult to confront a minor without a parent present??
                        After a week of having rocks thrown at ME, I'd be stepping across the street to do something about it myself, whether or not the neighbors approve.....my little sister had to have 2 stitches above her eye and my car's winshield got broken -- who's gonna pay for that? Some group of naysayers? Doubt it....

"Argue not with, nor keep the company of fools, lest you also become like them in the eyes of the people...."
                        Allowing Hezbollah to remain "in-country" and aquiessce to 'power' (even SHARE power) is pure complicity on Lebanon's part....accountability is demanded....when you cut out a tumor, some flesh also goes....
                        well those who Thur rockets didn't start it dud don't you reed news they where doing it because there homes where bombed buy a 1000KG missiles and there kids where kild

Comment

Working...
                        X