Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Vasili here please.

I uploaded to Here take a look see.
    Racefan is the No1 i would take him up on his offer.

Re: Mr Vasili here please.

You crafty planet hopper, you!
    (I am going to probably opt for vBulletin, as originally advised.....doing it on "the cheap" via Fantastico! proved to be fruitless. And yes, with Race involved - God Bless the old jalopy jockey!)

But, my fine Forum Fiend....would it be possible to force my skin on this v.3????
    (Just for the thrill of it, you know?? And, should I reinstall a BB in the 'experimental folder' to super-impose this one over, or go about it by creating a "directory" in BFTP? How? I froze up on doing it 'from the outside' I still have it Zipped on my C: drive...)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

don't know, as the skins and file names are different. i will give it a go and post back here.

Comment

still have my "Glass" skin?? Wouldn't it still be nothing more than selecting it as an option, installed like the other?
        (They all seem to have sub-silver as the default)
        re-sending you GLASS

Comment

Yes but this subSilver has different folder names were it used to be called template it now style and so on. but i see.

Comment

Going via email, Alien....

Comment

No go on the skins won't even Recognize it's there.

i see phpbb through fantastico is offering the 21 upgrade, though i would not recommend it if you have any mods or skins on your forum.

Comment

Yeah....I've resisted any upgrades. They all seem to have disaster stories associated with them.

That's why the possibility of installing "fresh" v.3 even as a Beta seemed so much more a possibility when compared to trying to install v2.2 with the MOD already included.....I wish they would stop freaking with it, or just do the thing right the first time!

(Race has offered the sub-forum MOD on my older phpBB, and when I outgrow this, I think I will move into the vBulletin --- which apparently is being upgraded soon also, so expect our VH Forum to look differently soon!)

I appreciate your every effort, my friend.....you have no idea how I value your kind assistance and support. I promise to keep you well fed!

*PS I completely flaked out Sunday....too many weeks of 18hr days.

Comment

Vasili:

I would like to see your project when your done. Please let me know when complete.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
                    Vasili:

I would like to see your project when your done. Please let me know when complete.
                    No problem, Rob.
                    I will probably have to email you a specific password to peek, but it will be a while until Race gets finished "fixing it".....he spent a number of precious hours on it already, and apparently, there is a huge php crunch to get the template to present over v.3.....

Comment

Alien.....your Forum is looking great.
                      If you would like to see the MOD's Race installed, email me, and I will set you up with a Password.

Comment

Working...
                      X