Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please with OsCommerce

Hi there - first-timer here!

I am setting up my site's store - http://roadtohealth.biz/store and have tried to edit my front page. I managed to delete the trial text but now cannot seem to get back to add what I would like to.
    I have followed the video tut on editing the homepage but still find myself stuck!

I have the index.php file open in Notepad but cannot seem to find the right area to edit!

My domain is roadtohealth.biz

Please could someone assist me?

Thanks
    Arthur

Re: Help please with OsCommerce

This is what comes up:
    Warning: main(STS_START_CAPTURE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/mtvbocty/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Warning: main(STS_START_CAPTURE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/mtvbocty/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'STS_START_CAPTURE' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/mtvbocty/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php on line 511
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Re: Help please with OsCommerce

I've worked it out! No more problems! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X