PDA

View Full Version : OsCommerce Template problem

roadtohealth
08-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Hi - I'm simply not getting this right! I have now spent ages trawling through user-posts in various forums and really need some help!

I tried to install a template for my OsCommerce site (http://roadtohealth.biz) and now get some awful looking code ;

Warning: main(STS_START_CAPTURE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/mtvbocty/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Warning: main(STS_START_CAPTURE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/mtvbocty/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'STS_START_CAPTURE' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/mtvbocty/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Oh and yes, I did forget to do a backup of my originals! Duh!! Lesson learned!

Please can someone help?!

Arthur

Karen Mac
08-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Arthur,

Its saying that file you are running it to doesnt exist. Or you have the path to load it incorrect. Check the path name and that the folder you are referencing is correct. Im sure its something simple.

Karen