OsCommerce Template problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OsCommerce Template problem

Hi - I'm simply not getting this right! I have now spent ages trawling through user-posts in various forums and really need some help!

I tried to install a template for my OsCommerce site (http://roadtohealth.biz) and now get some awful looking code ;

Warning: main(STS_START_CAPTURE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/mtvbocty/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Warning: main(STS_START_CAPTURE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/mtvbocty/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'STS_START_CAPTURE' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/mtvbocty/public_html/store/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Oh and yes, I did forget to do a backup of my originals! Duh!! Lesson learned!

Please can someone help?!

Arthur

Re: OsCommerce Template problem

Arthur,

Its saying that file you are running it to doesnt exist. Or you have the path to load it incorrect. Check the path name and that the folder you are referencing is correct. Im sure its something simple.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X