Help with Cyrillics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Cyrillics

Does anyone know how to get cyrillics to work? I have changed page properties character set to: Cyrillics, used the code Brad offered in a post, typed it into notepad and tried pasting it from there. Nothing works. It types in cyrillic but gives only ???? when set on page.

Re: Help with Cyrillics

Well I have same kind of problem! And still can not find out!I'll be glad to say "Thanks!" if same one help as!!! Mike

Comment

You need to also set your computer character set for non Unicode Programs to be cyrillic. Please read again the relevant tutorial under the language codes, where it explains how to set your computer also to cyrillic .
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you George!I still fighting with that problem ! I'll be read right now!Mike

Comment

I am Done!!! That' s real help me ! I did step by step >>restart my comp.>>set propertis my page and it start see cyrillic!!! Thanks George and Brad!! Misha

Comment

Working...
          X