Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help BAAAAADDD - you not gonna believe this

Hi guys,

I have a big probleme, you not gonna believe what's happening to me because until I don't have explaination, I don't believe it too.

Anyway, in a post about the big rip of google tool bar, I realized That I have to remove google stuff from my computer, after doing that I deleted all files related to google from cookies etc etc.

Now, I tried to open yahoo to do some research but that white page came telling about connection probleme, ooooookkkkkkk, try to open microsoft.com, same thing, tried google.com, same thing, so I realized that the probleme is not external.

Well you gonna tell me how did I end up writing this now here, hehehe, that's one of the questions I will ask later.

So, in that time having probleme to connect to yahoo etc, I was still in the VH forum, I changed some pages here and it's working, I search between my million and one CD I have all around the room looking for something containing internet explorer, but I just found the old explorer 5, I didn't want to install it afraid from something may go wrong and then I lose all communication with the outside world.

Anyway, how I'm connecting to the forum, that's one question that only BV Heads can answer, I just click in the link which is in BV, but how and why I can't connect to the big companies?

I still can open the web sites of our friends here as well.

So, if anyone can tell me what to do or can download internet explorer 6 or 7 and create a page giving me a chance to download it from him, that will be a great favor.

Thank you guys
    The Producer

Re: Need Help BAAAAADDD - you not gonna believe this

You need a link to download IE6 ?
    Fire Fox?

Windows IE 6 and 7 : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx
    Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

Good luck
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Ooops bad luck NPro...

You can get IE7 right here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/worldwide/

But I would recommend Firefox over IE any day... From here http://www.mozilla.com/

FPRULES

Comment

Thanks guys,

The microsoft web site does not open at all, but I'm opening now fire fox, and then maybe I'll know what's the prob

Thanks again
        The Producer

Comment

Hi guys I'm back, still can't open microsoft.com, yahoo neither google.
          The Producer

Comment

Here's the Pantagas I owe you Bill......after this one, I think I'm gonna call it a day despite all the nonsense I have to keep me working into the night.....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

What OS are you running......keep your connection open, try "repairing" Outlook in Office.....(which will restore your DLL's)...and Never - I repeat: NEVER delete anything you specifically do not know how to identify or can replace if needed (unless it's SPAM or email ****)

You might want to go into your trash to see if you can still restore the stuff you deleted.....then go line by line to identify what it is you need to delete with the surety you need to do it!

Comment

Come oooooooonnnnn vasili, that's all about your war against google, so one of your officers here did what the commander said and he's been shot, so can you take me off the hook?
                The Producer

Comment

Alternatively If you are using Windows XP...

Click....

Start / Programs / Accessories / System Tools ....

Then choose System Restore and return your system to yesterdays setup (or whenever the last system restore was logged).

Then everything will be fine. I wouldn't worry too much about Google. There isn't anything we can do and as you are finding it will often cause more problems if you do try to do something about it.

:)

FPRULES

Comment

SYS Restore MIGHT work, but he deleted elements, not settings.....

I think it's best to start restoring from Trash first....

(And I'll always take the hit for my men, NP! ALWAYS!....ex Ranger!)

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                      Here's the Pantagas I owe you Bill......after this one, I think I'm gonna call it a day despite all the nonsense I have to keep me working into the night.....
                      And I thank you sir.
                      Bill
                      www.blueearthtea.com
                      www.ftaaconsulting.com
                      www.iaval.com
                      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I might have spelled it wrong, but it's still a fresh Cubano in the sealed metal tube...not that plastic stuff they've been using.....Enjoy!

(See if you can help NP out....I'm heading back down to the HQ for a couple hours of shut eye...)

Comment

Well,

What I can say, Thank you, but the restore didn't work with me.

What weird is, Yahoo, Google, Microsoft web sites are not opening, anything else do.

Any other idea?
                          The Producer

Comment

NP... I recommend unplugging your computer, opening the nearest window and throwing it onto the street below ;)

Just kidding. Did you try Vasili's idea? Restore the relevant files from Trash?

FPRULES

Comment

Originally posted by ~Rob
                              NP... I recommend unplugging your computer, opening the nearest window and throwing it onto the street below ;)

Just kidding. Did you try Vasili's idea? Restore the relevant files from Trash?
                              I will send a joke better then this maybe you'll find it in your next loggin

I don't keep file in the trsh after deleting, I remove directly, so what's the deal now? should I format or what, that's gonna be a 48 hours work, I have so many softwares that I use everyday.
                              The Producer

Comment

Working...
                              X