Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me

hi friends,
    i am rahat alam hunzai and i am new so i a need your help. i want to add softwares and ringtones to my website so people can download them from there. please any body tell me that how can i do this. i will be very thank full to you. you can also email me at heenarahat********.com or rahatalam45******.com

have a nice day
    rahat alam

Re: please help me

Hi Rahat,

Firstly are you planning to charge for the ringtones you wish to upload ?
    if so they will need to go to a directory that you can leave to paid access also what format are your ring tones that you are trying to upload in ?
    if quicktime or media player
    just insert the link from the title of the ringtone (hyperlink) to a page that you have inserted the media player containing your ringtone.
    I am in no way a techie and shoot me down if there is a quicker route but i am browsing the forum as i have dramas myself and i have worked in bv a bit and this is what i would look to do.
    I hope this helps and a little more info as to what you wish to do with your site ie if you wish to build a content charged site would help for further asistance

Lloyd
    Foxy & Hunter is an adult orientated website that requires viewers to be over 18 years of age and complies with U.S.C 2257 so if you look please be sure you are of legal age to do so and are not offended by adult based material

Comment

Working...
    X