Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Aucklander - Accommodation Booking

Hi there,

Vodahost looks like good value and impressive - I already like BlueVoda. Our business will involve promotion of a niche-market lodge. We would be interested to know whether there are website features which could help people make online accommodation bookings according to availability. We would be looking at four guest rooms only.

Thanks

Hotdigitaldog, Auckland NZ

Re: Another Aucklander - Accommodation Booking

Like a reservation form?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

checkout out >>>> http://www.vodahost.com/forms.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome.
        BV is an impressively good value and the help is the best there is.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

As suggested earlier, customizing a FORM would prove to be the easiest and most servicable means to interact with prospective clients: it could be emailed directly to your sales office for a "personal response" of availability, or sent to another "outside booking" entity.

True "live-time" availability checking can be mimiced with a different application of a utility such "LiveSupport!" (included Free with every account), but this is truly a chat platform, without the structure you might be familiar with.

Another far-fetched option would be to apply a Forum utility as a hybrid "message board" that clients can post requests and receive semi-live responses. You can restrict the "topic threads" to act as pure review resources (descriptions of rooms, tours, transportation, etc.) and have a single Forum accessible to monitor.....but it is still a Forum, and client posts would be visible to all.

Lastly, you may wish to simply pay to join a professional travel association/vendor (there are many) to take advantage of their "travel planner/ itinerary maker" online utilites. Many times, though, these arrangements require you to list additional properties and services that although they compliment a travel site, are less specifically focused than desired.

I would personally opt to create a detailed "Form" that would be emailed to my Sales Office, who would be prepared to promptly follow up with a personal level of expertise to demonstrate the appeal of your property.

Welcome to VodaHost!

Looking forward to working with you.

Some Travel Related sites I have designed:
          Honeymoon
          Luxury
          Vacation
          Destination Wedding 1, and Destination Wedding 2
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Wow! I'm so impressed by these responses, thanks very much. We have decided to sign up with VodaHost on the basis of this community/service approach. I'm going to try the Forms option.

Comment

Working...
            X