Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Buttons not showing up???

Hi There,

My navigation menu buttons show up in preview page. I then right click and save picture into my image folder. Then go to my cpanale and upload the navigation buttons from that folder.

I do this with my other images and they show up on the web. But the navigation buttons do not. Any ideas as to why??

Regards
    Shaun
    Shaun McClelland
    Netmarketers Helping Hand

Premium Leads Extravaganzer

Re: Navigation Buttons not showing up???

Right mouse click on them and set as 'bring to front'. I have a feeling they are there but behind another image....
    Marc Sanders

Currently working on: www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Messenger: tealc_of_chulak********.com

My philosophy: keep your friends close, enemies closer.....!

Comment

Everything is fine in my VodaBlue editor. It is when I publish it on the net that the menu links do not show up.
      Shaun McClelland

Comment

Which is the site you are publishing to ? and why do you need to upload the menu button images by themselves? Are you trying maybe to use BV on a non VH server?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Lt. General,

No I am rebuilding my site that is already hosted with VH. I love the menu options and am trying to get them to show on my Homepage wich is ready for publishing in VH. Once I get it right I will submit it to the forum section for show what I did with this excellent tool called BlueVoda
          Shaun McClelland

Comment

Working...
          X