Is there a way to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to do this?

I am trying to edit (or redo) my website with bluevoda and I have most of it figured out.

I have a question about something I want to do , but I do not how to explain it, so take a look at this site: (I am in no way affiliated with it, just using it as an example)

http://www.blpurl.com/j97

Scroll down to where it says:
    $848 in FREE Downloadable
    Bonus Courses...
    All the bonus courses are in a frame and you scroll down to see them all.

This is what I would like to do, but I am not sure if this can be done in bluevoda and how it is done.

Can someone help me?

Re: Is there a way to do this?

Sorry but I didn't see the the section you mentioned...maybe I'm too tired...butare you asking if you can have the iframe and scrolling...?
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Yes, On the site I gave as an example there is a frame and it scrolls to see all of the bonus downloads. (the frame is down towards bottom of page)

This is something I would like to do

Comment

Sorry but there is no such thing in the URL you provided. However, you can use an i frame to be able to scroll down anything, from text to pics or anything else.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok I tried To use the iframe but it must not be for what I want it for.
          Here is what I want to do. I will have tables on my site with bus opps, etc instead of them being on my page, I wanted to have a frame on my site and have the table inside the frame and have it scroll down to see this area on my website. I hope I am making sense here.

The iframe is asking for a URL

Can this be done?

I am just trying to make my homepage shorter and that is why I wanted to do this.

Comment

Yes, put the i frame in your page. create a separate page with the content of the frame and publish it. Link the frame to the URL of the page that will contain the tables with the bus opps.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Oh Ok. I new I had to be missing something. Thank you so much.

It is well appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X