Publishing Error 12014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Error 12014

I have looked through the threads and do not find this error with anyone else.I am ready to publish my site. When I click on publish it says the following:Internet Exception Error 12014Details:Request to connect and log on to FTP Server could not be completed because the supplied password is incorrect. I checked and I am using the correct PW. But that want' working, so I reset my PW. Tried using it and still no go. Can someone help me?domain is www.lonestarcrafters.com
    Rose
    www.lonestarcrafters.com

Re: Publishing Error 12014

Hey Rose!

Be sure that you are using the cPanel username and password to publish your page. Also, be sure that you are publishing to the correct IP address. Both of these details were sent to you in an email when we created your account. Click here to learn more.

If that does not work, make sure you have the latest version of BlueVoda.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

This is the ONLY e-mail I received when my account was created.To: lonestarcraftersassociation******.com Subject: VodaHost Signup Receipt - Thank You From: support@vodahost.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:22:01 -0500 VodaHost.com"We Are Your Website People" Rose,Thank you for choosing VodaHost as your hosting provider. We appreciate your business!We have received your order as it appears below. Please take a minute to review the information and then keep a copy of this confirmation for your records. You will be receiving a welcome email once your account is setup. Please note that it may take up to 24-72 hours from the receipt of your welcome mail for your domain to become internet accessible.lonestarcrafters.com (Primary) Domain: I will update my nameservers only. Main Package VodaHost Annual Billing: 12-Months @ $95.40 + Setup: FREE Dedicated IP Address: No Rapid SSL Certificate (Dedicated IP Included): No Package(s) Total $95.40 Sub Total $95.40 Coupon (m2) -$30.00 Total Due $65.40* * $95.40 will be due on the next renewal date: 2007/07/12(Domain renewals billed separately.) Payment Method: Credit Card Credit Card Type: MasterCard-xxxxCredit Card Number: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxCredit Card Expiration: x/xxxx Billing Details: Rose JordanLone Star Crafters AssociationPO Box 2895 Weatherford, Texas 76086US+1.8175944159lonestarcraftersassociation@ya hoo.com If you have any questions don't hesitate to Contact Us.
      Rose
      www.lonestarcrafters.com

Comment

Hey Rose!

You must wait 24 hours after you purchase with VodaHost to get your master username and password and other usefull information.
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
          Hey Rose!

You must wait 24 hours after you purchase with VodaHost to get your master username and password and other usefull information.
          Not always, Jeremy...."up to" is more like it.

I got most of mine in under 10 minutes, but if the load is busy, it may take longer..."up to 24 hours".....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I bought purchased a month ago or more.
            Rose
            www.lonestarcrafters.com

Comment

I also have hit error 12014.
              I opened an account in July and have only now been able to start building my webpage. I have no record of an email showing my master username and password an IP server.
              I used my BV forum username and password to try to publish my pagek which didn't work.
              Is it possible to verify that an account was actually set up and to get the necessary start up info re-sent?

Flecto V

Comment

Originally posted by Flecto V
                I also have hit error 12014.
                I opened an account in July and have only now been able to start building my webpage. I have no record of an email showing my master username and password an IP server.
                I used my BV forum username and password to try to publish my pagek which didn't work.
                Is it possible to verify that an account was actually set up and to get the necessary start up info re-sent?

Flecto V
                1) A 12014 error is a password error. Be sure that
                you are using the cPanel username and password
                to publish your page. Also, be sure that you are
                publishing to the correct IP address. Both of these
                details were sent to you in an email when we
                created your account.

2) If you have misplaced your welcome letter with
                your username and password, please click the below
                to submit a support ticket and we will resend it.

www.vodasupport.com

3) Your forum username and password will not
                work for publishing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I also have error 12014, and i am sure of the password. The PW works with cpanel, but not for publishing. Can`t understand what problem is. I am not sure what server IP I should choose. Where do I find it? (anyway, I tried with all in the list, but no one worked). If it`s my IP adress, how do I write it in the list?
                  And I am sure I have latest version because I downloaded it four days ago.
                  Tx

Comment

Not sure if it is the same error number, but i was getting a similar number because my windows xp said I was working offline.

Comment

Originally posted by Roly
                      Not sure if it is the same error number, but i was getting a similar number because my windows xp said I was working offline.
                      Your computer has to be online for you to publish.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by fernando
                        I also have error 12014, and i am sure of the password. The PW works with cpanel, but not for publishing. Can`t understand what problem is. I am not sure what server IP I should choose. Where do I find it? (anyway, I tried with all in the list, but no one worked). If it`s my IP adress, how do I write it in the list?
                        And I am sure I have latest version because I downloaded it four days ago.
                        Tx
                        Please use the correct server IP, it is in your welcome letter.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                        X