PDA

View Full Version : calendar with bluevoda

smitone
08-11-2006, 10:08 PM
I installed the calendar script from fantastico into my domain.
so if I want to import that new page to bluevoda to make it look like other pages or give the page all the navigation from a template created in bluevoda, how do I do that?
thanks

davidundalicia
08-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Navigation would be http://yourdomain.xxx/calendar

Try importing that html page into BV
file-new page-from existing html page................

smitone
08-12-2006, 05:21 PM
so what you are saying is that you can navigate to it and nothing else.
You can't include the calendars inside a template. is that it?
thank you

davidundalicia
08-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Hi smitone

No, I am not saying you cannot use it that way.

You could use an I_frame in a BV page and link the frame to the calender...

Never used it myself, but thats one way of doing it........

smitone
08-13-2006, 01:57 PM
so you are in mile end if I rekon, I organise free Lifedrawing sessions every tuesday, near stepney green tube. It is a pub so perfect, isn't it? Are you up for it? 19h00 at the Hayfield pub, 157 mile end road... pretty please...

davidundalicia
08-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Be a bit of a journey for me now as I live in Spain.......sorry, but no.

fnt
11-02-2006, 08:56 AM
hi,,,

is there an easy way to have in interactive calender? one that i can update daily, and have them click on a link to give them directions?
the calender will be to give my audience the time and day and place i will be playing music,, (thats the purpose)
thank you
paul

econstas
01-10-2007, 10:36 AM
hey there, I think you can add something like:

<iframe background-color="white" height="100" width="300" scrolling="yes" src="/phpcal/upcoming.php"></iframe>

And on the same page have your links. This will show you in an inframe option your next event schedule. We would have sometimes 2 to 3 events that were upcoming. This iframe is also transparent - so if you need it to change colors then, tweek it.

If you /phpcal/ is a different directory.. change the name to the directory that you have your calender located.

I did try with the phpcal earlier last year if it had the option to do links and have redirects from there, but I couldn't get it to work. I did post the link, but it was just a text format instead of a link.

It worked for our business - upcoming events for concerts.