X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2nd Site.

Hi Everyone,
    Gary(a.k.a. Shabu) Here,
    I have eventually brought my site into play,this is my second site,my first I did at college,but I certainly will not be mentioning that one,anywhere.
    But I will post the site I made within BV for you to have a look at,comments are more than welcome,constructive criticism only please.
    http://www.rememberme4ever.net

I have had some positive feedback so far.
    Thankyou,
    Gary-SHABU.

Re: My 2nd Site.

Gary, every link opened a new page in my browser, why dont you go back to where you entered the links and select TARGET then _top.

good luck with your site.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Interesting to finally see the site we've spent time helping through the initial hurdles....

Neat concept, and I am sure it will serve you well once you get past the basic formatting and into a finalized, precise presentation. Remember to keep continuity and demonstrable cognizance top priority, and your continued efforts will come together sooner than you imagined!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Very nice..

Suggestion: Consider adding 'space' after commas.

Comment

I like it mate! But yes, please do that.

Comment

Hey - cool site.

I think you missed the page centering on your "People 1" page?? Everything else is centered, except that particular page.

davidundalicia mentioned you had all your links opening in new windows. It looks like you fixed that... but not quite completely. Check the links on all the buttons on every page. On the "Pay Here" page, the "Contact", "People" and "People 1" pages are all (still) opening in a new window. That was the only place I found that happening.

And to go along with that, I think you should set your "Select a link" pull-down selector to have those open in a new window. I (personally) would prefer that so you don't have anyone that accidentally closes the browser where your site was. Sometimes when they go to the links, they might want to explore over there for a bit and eventually come back to your site. It's a lot less of a hassle to just close the window, rather than search for it by clicking 'Back' a dozen times.

And yes, the 'comma' thing should help make the text easier to read. The same goes for the '.' period. Leave at least a space or two after the 'period' to prevent the sentences from running together.

On the FAQ page, your "E-MAIL me" link does not have an address. And on the "Contact" page, the link on both of those e-mails are run together - just the gazb... one shows up in the mail browser.

I think this site is pretty cool. Neat idea. Just a few technical things to fix, but I'm sure you'll be fine. :) Good luck.
            George
            www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

you named the index in page proerties this can be changed to whatver you want and will look better the vod link is showin the full url? not sure why you dont need to do that
              personaly dont like the b.v image on the buttons but all together a realy nice looking site , maybe centre?
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I like what you've got going...great idea!

Check out the phone numbers on the contact page. The parenthesis looked off and too many numbers. Not sure what was going on.

On your People page you might consider double spacing the all caps section. It's a bit glaring in one text block.

Great work!

Comment

Working...
                X