Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Not Link

There exsists a link on my public html and on the server
    but when I link from /tabasco.html the link at Ruta del cacao on small itinerary link it gives message that it is not on server.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: Can Not Link

provide the exact link.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Re: Can Not Link..PLS

have changed...published in another name but it does not work. Iit is not the cache. I cannot see it. I know that it is me not the program but I CAN"T see it. Please if you could look and see where the problem lies, anyone. www.mayatabasco.com/itinerary_cacao.html It is published.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I do not know if u need this: The linkis on www.mayatabasco.com/tabasco.html, it is the txt link for tour LA Ruta Del Cacao
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

G-

This is the "itinerary" text link as entered: http://www.mayatabasco.com/itinerary_cacao.html

This is the page link/title from the 404 screen: http://www.mayatabasco.com/itinerary_cacao.html

If they are apparently the same, it may be that you published a page without first saving it in BV...and later saved it as something else?
            Try closing BV down, then re-opening to see if you can still find the "missing page" and if so, re-publish it.

Report back.

PS: I'm disappointd in how you chopped up the Main page, and have not updated the proper English even.....if you wanted the "page" to have more of the same color, that would have been a simple fix. As it is now, it is way out of proportion, and looks poorly....
            I was going to look you up when I flew in for 4 days Aug 13-17 too! I wanted a tour!!!!!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi everyone!! All new to me; hope I will be able to do this. . :))

Comment

Originally posted by joanne delage
                Hi everyone!! All new to me; hope I will be able to do this. . :))
                Question??
                (This is a hyperlinking/design Forum....methinks you wanted "Chat" to introduce yourself?)

Welcome!

Comment

did not work.
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by choco777
                    did not work.
                    The re-publishing, locating the "missing page" or the BV file made for you?
                    <scratching head>

Comment

Never received the complete email. No email contact form either. something is wrong with the email. I receive email from .com , all service gmail, yahoo it is baffling.links come and go work today but not tomorrow........See publishing threrad, nevr got answers before and do not get them now. other than once in a blue moon does anyone answer my ? anymore. This thread will die right now, and the publishing thread is dead, as were several others. You Vasili are the only one whom answers.?????????????????????????????????????????? ???
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I have noticed that there have been many who have been making posts with more "blah-blah" that rean answers lately...."Try this" or "I don't know, but.." kind of things. Touchy-feely doesn't work when dealing with computers and code! People don't deserve to have Voda "Officers" slide in to "help" when they don't know what they are doing (other than collecting posts for rank??)

Did you get the email I sent via Juno complete? (The BV files, and the separate emails with images) If only some cam through, which ones?

If you got the BV Files email, were you able to open it? If you prefer to have the majority of the "page" in version 3c a similar color to the page you continue to monkey with, let me know, and I will re-do it. I think your efforts to duplicate v3c are commendable, but really lacking in any kind of professionalism you need to present....

PLEASE tell me what to tweak on 3c so I can finish it up for you to actually PUBLISH rather than continue to mess around.....you have better things you can be doing, right?

PS: You may wish to consider setting up your email off your website: have your BV related email be 'webmail' based in your VH account, simply set it up. Then, you can logon to your account, go into email, and get everything without having to feel as if Mexico is reading all your stuff or dealing with the sub-standard connections.........downloading is simple, etc.

Comment

Chocco, use my form and send me your loggin info (IP addresss, username and password.) I'll sort it out for you
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                            Chocco, use my form and send me your loggin info (IP addresss, username and password.) I'll sort it out for you
                            I made a BV page for him, and it was emailed 3 different ways: directly, via forward from David (Spain), and on my other ISP Juno (in case it was being blocked due to coming from a ".com" address). He discovered email from David was being blocked, he supposedly corrected it, but now it appears some of the emails I sent via Juno came in incomplete (how can that be)??

That is why I suggest he try setting up webmail at VH, to at least see if he can collect emails, then simply "Save" them to HD.....his ISP thru Mexico is unreliable.

Maybe you can get him up with a Contact Form (a secure version) to profile his traveler requests....he had been trying to use David's I believe...

Comment

Vasili,
                              Try the VH account setup. It never worked either. I really believe it has something to do with Tel-Mex the local mafia masquerading as a phone service. They also supply Prodigy-infinitum, owned by man who has all communication service here and most of Mx....I must spend at least 30.00 a month in service calls...if they respond...or wire it for myself. It took me 1 yr to get a telephone installed, then I had an extension one which once belong to someone (the number of course) and I had to pay over 1000USD to clear his delinquent account so I could us the number....Get this, they said " you cannot use another number this is the only one available." and that will be another charge for installation, same charge for every connection in house if perhaps I wanted to move the location of phone. Satellite T.v. owned by the same idiot, he will not permit satelite internet. Oh your question No I got notice they were in but there was nothing, line failed afterwards. Neve r able to receive from David , only mails and now cannot do that.
                              Choco777
                              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                              X