Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting from scratch???...

Hi all,
    what do i do if i want to start from scratch in terms of publishing my website?...by this i mean, i want to remove everything from www.indigohairdesigns.com so that i can publish an updated version from bluevoda?

i have started to delete files in the public_html file from the control panel..is this correct???
    www.indigohairdesigns.com

Re: Starting from scratch???...

Hi, yes this is correct, but be careful that they are files that you have uploaded to your domain. What some people do is just create another folder & move the pages into that folder, just in case you may want some of the pages for a later date. It will clear up the public area, but saves your work. Not quite a clear out, but a sort of tidy up

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Submit a support ticket asking for a complete reset of your account. Attention: resetting will delete EVERYTHING you might have ever published or uploaded to your site
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The reason i want to start from scratch is because i uploaded a website, then need to amend a few things...now, the home page says that its been published succesfully but an "Index of" page is there when you type in the URL.

See for yourself and any suggestions would be a great help..i'm going out of my mind!!!

Fresh, warm, inviting hair salon in Easton, PA

P.S. My homepage is saved as index.
        it is also titled as index on the page preoperties.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hold on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's working now..Thanks guys!!!

Comment

How do you make that marquee thing?!

Comment

Click on the marquee icon, it is beside the Link icon in the text toolbar. Then double click it to edit it's properties.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did that, But the thing on that one haircut site was really cool!

Comment

That's Flash, not a marquee.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Thank's man!

Comment

One more thing... Umm... How do I make them?

Comment

You need some software to do things like this. Google it with "Flash maker" or simply "Flash" . If looking fro a free tool. include "free" in your search
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thank-you-so-much!

Comment

I have a question... i checked out indigohairsalon and her intro was really cool. how can i make my page like that? And also, how can I put the hit counter up on my site
                            "Why try hard to fit in....When you were born to stand out!"
                            www.pricelessbeauti.com

Comment

And I have another question? How Do I take my account off of private?
                              "Why try hard to fit in....When you were born to stand out!"
                              www.pricelessbeauti.com

Comment

Working...
                              X