This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know where are my messages

Hi, I'm having problems with my email account. I did the configuration twice. When you click the link info@asignaciones.org, appears the window, you write the message but I do not receive it. It is Outlook 03. Another thing is that I don't understand what is Squirrel mail and the other one (I don't remember the name). Can somebody help me, please. Thanks.

Anani
    asignaciones.org
    Anani
    asignaciones.org

Re: I don't know where are my messages

Hello Anani

I'm not an expert at this but I'll give it a go as you have'nt had a reply yet.

If you go into control panel and enter Mail you will see the Manage/Add mail icon. Click on this and you should see the info mail account you have created. (as per the tutorials)

Next to your mail info you should see the words Delete, Web Mail, changes etc. Click on Web mail and you will have a choice out of Horde and Squirrel. Choose which ever one you like as they are both Web Mail programs. (I use Squirrel).

This will prompt you to put in you password you originally assigned your mail account. Once you enter this it will enter the Web Mail and you can view your mail and manage it in this program.

You will need to look at the Outlook Tutorials to work out how to configure and receive the mail in your current Outlook. (Outlook 3 is pretty old)

Hope it helps until someone else can give you an answer.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Re: I don't know where are my messages

Ok. I'll try that one. I hope It will work. Thanks.
      Anani
      asignaciones.org

Comment

Working...
      X