X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• affliliate

hello there,
    i already have a bluevoda account. and i have also signed up for the affiliates program but i dont want to put the logos in my website. i now want to buy a few more accounts and want to claim the sales for the new accounts which i am referrng to...i do have a pay pal account. is it possible to enjoy the benefits of being an affiliate without having the bannes on my website.

chandni

Re: affliliate

Hi Chandni
    You are not forced to put the VH banners on your site
    It is a means of boosting your sales.
    As I understand it you receive the comm from sales of whatever means
    Bruce Hewitt
    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
    IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
    http://www.thebabydolls.biz
    bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

Originally posted by chandni
      hello there,
      i already have a bluevoda account. and i have also signed up for the affiliates program but i dont want to put the logos in my website. i now want to buy a few more accounts and want to claim the sales for the new accounts which i am referrng to...i do have a pay pal account. is it possible to enjoy the benefits of being an affiliate without having the bannes on my website.

chandni
      Sound like a cheeky way to get commissions. Why not put the banners on your site for a wile & click on them to create a new account. Only problem is there may be something in place to stop this type of activity.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

You CANNOT get a commission this way, the system will reject it. Please: 1. Submit a suport ticket to the sales department. Provide details of the accounts that you will be purchasing.
        2. Purchase the new accounts.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

We do not provide self sales commissions, this would defeat the purpose of the affiliate program.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X