affiliate question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• affiliate question

I have just completed publishing my own web page (with BV) and now have a couple of friends that have ask me to either help them create a website or create it myself. Posted in another area of this forum before I found this thread. So, if I created a website for someone, they would sign up themselves and create the account and it would somehow thru majic credit me with a sale? Am a little hazy. Not sure I'm barking up the right tree.
    Any help here greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Ernie
    www.lightningdesign.com

Re: affiliate question

Please sign up for our affiliate program here . Put the banners on your website. Have your friends signup through your website . DO NOT signup for them - the system will reject your commission. Let them sign up on their own, from their own computers. The commission will be credited to your account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello Ernie

I know some Affiliate Programs allow you to sign up and fill in an Offline order form using your affiliate link. That way you get the credit for Offline Sales as well. I am also interested in any answers to your thread.

I guess the danger you have of creating someones website is that they may not know the functionality of Blue Voda and will keep knocking on your door everytime they want something fixed or changed.

Good Luck
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

If I wrote/published a website for someone else, how would my system be set up? Would I have to change username/password everytime I needed to uplink docs or publish for someone else? Not sure I have a full grasp of this. Noticed BV doesn't have any settings to maintain multiple usernames and passwords.
        Thanks again for any help.
        Ernie
        www.lightningdesign.com

Comment

Yes, you need to change username and password everytime you work with a different site.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
            Yes, you need to change username and password everytime you work with a different site.
            Ok, so I've got someone who has signed up for BV, and I'm going to build their website. How do I launch BV Website Builder using a different username & password to my own to allow me to work on his site?

Cheers
            Brian

Comment

BV will work as it is. Create a separate folder inside your computer BlueVoda folder, for the new site that you are building, so the new site pages will not get mixed with yours. Then when you want to publish or upload, you simply need to select the IP address of your client's account, and use his username and password.
              Navaldesign

Comment

BV will work as it is. Create a separate folder inside your computer BlueVoda folder, for the new site that you are building, so the new site pages will not get mixed with yours. Then when you want to publish or upload, you simply need to select the IP address of your client's account, and use his username and password.
                Thanks navaldesign and, as always, such a speedy response!!

Cheers
                Brian

Comment

You are very welcome
                  Navaldesign

Comment

You are very welcome
                    Such charm :)

Just a thought - by transfering the files into a new folder won't this mean that the links won't work?

Brian

Comment

Working...
                    X