Text Wrapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Wrapping

How do you wrap the text in a text box so that it fits round a picture ?
    Thanks very much

Re: Text Wrapping

Hi,

I don't think you can do this in BlueVoda itself. You can, however, do it in another application, like MS Publisher, save it as an image then insert the image into you BlueVoda page. This isn't very good for search engines though as they will not 'read' the text in the image.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

With respect and thanks to Maj. Gen. Amanda Girlonthehill for her reply to Robert Clark, would anyone from the Help Desk, or our learned Supremo from SHAEF (or wherever!) please tell us:
      Is there a mechanism in BlueVoda which formats images and text the same way that MS Word does?
      The Tutorial Video does not address this problem.

Comment

MS Word is NOT something that should EVER be used when desiging a website - it will put in all kinds of extra code, etc.

If you want text to appear above, to the side and below a picture - your best bet is using tables.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you Col. Bethers.
          Please rest assured I would not use MS Word in website design. I was merely trying to give an example of the sort of formatting I wanted to use.
          I will try using tables, and shriek, moan, and complain if it doesn't work.
          Cheers: B.

Comment

Its not quite text wrapping, but you can place an image over a text box, then send the image to the back & arrange the text around the image by using your spacer bar & return buttons. Its not quite the same but might solve a problem. Bit like this one in the center frame http://www.collectors-info.com/
            But check in a few browsers that it looks ok.

Chris.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you Chris. That's very kind of you. Your image of the old microscope does exactly what I want.

Cheers: Bernard.

Comment

Working...
              X