Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping cart question

Hi

This is alex from singapore. I am trying to setup an online store that sells our local phonecards. After installing the soholaunch pro edition and going through adding a category and product shopping cart tutorials, I have the following questions.

1-what is the speical tax rate box for? Is it for giving discounts to customers?
    2-I would like to have an automate email that tells me that my stock of a particular product is runnning low so I need to replenhish it. Does bluevoda has such a feature?
    3-How do I create templates that are similiar to those professional online stores?

Basically, I want a site that only give discounts to customers who opt-in by giving them a coupon code through the autoresponder. I am able to monitor my stock count and inform me when its running low via email. The stock that I am referring to, is a total number of pin codes(100cards = 100 pin codes) from the various phonecards. Therefore, when the customer purchase a particular card, a pin code and other info will be revealled via a pop-up (a.k.a thankyou page).

I am quite lost here and would appreciate if anyone could help me in this learning curve.

Thanks In Advance

Re: shopping cart question

Alex,
    Go through the tutorials again, several questions are answered there (taxes and setting up your e-mail)

http://www.vodahost.com/soholaunch.htm

Your own creativity will allow you to creat a very professional page. Plan your site layout on paper if needed.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi Bill

Thanks for your help

Alex

Comment

Hi Bill

I have one more question here. I would like to create a set of pin numbers for a sku product. Therefore everytime a customer buys that particular product, he will receive a set of pin number, if the qty is 3 for example, he will have 3 sets of pin numbers.

The only way they can receive it is after the payment is made and is reflected on the invoice. Question is, do I need a custom php script to produce such a feature? I don't how to write one and where can i learn it ? If I don't need a script, how do I go about it?

Thanks In advance

Comment

Working...
        X