Question!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question!?

I bought a domain name already on another site (www.godaddy.com) and i would like to sign up fro voda host but i would like to know if i sign up will i be able to use the domain i bought from there or will it not work....thanx much....

p.s. i saw on some sites people made from here the cool little intro's and graphics, just wanted to know how they did that or what programs to use for it...... thanx again

ok i read that i can transfer domain names, how would i go about doing that? transferring the domain name i bought at go daddy to vodahost? PLZ Help!! Thanx

Comment

When you sign up there is an option to transfer your domain. If you still are confused, open a support ticket, they will help you out.
      ::Steven.H::

Comment

Or you can keep your domain at Godaddy and point to vodahost servers. I think you log in and go to manage your domains (this is with Godaddy). I believe on that page is a place you can change the servers to vodahost. But first you have to sign up with vodahost to get the server names (vodahost) to direct to. If you need help post here and I or someone else will help you. That's what is really great around here, people like to help, including the people at vodahost.
        Vinny
        www.assetravel.com

Comment

He is right, Vodahost has one of the best technical support teams I have ever seen.
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
          X