can't update my pages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't update my pages.

I was using a dial up connection before. Now I have a cable connection. When I try to update my pages, I keep seeing this message - "Internet Exception Error 12031". I was told that I had lost the connection and needed to keep trying. I tried many times, and it still wouldn't work.

Can somebody tell me how to reestablish the connection?

Thanks
    Lin

That error message means "The connection with the server was reset". I'm not the best at this, but I believe you might have to go into your settings on your computer and change the settings on your modem. If that doesn't work send in a support ticket and you'll get help.
    Vinny
    www.assetravel.com

Comment

First check you firewall and make sure BlueVoda has access to the internet.

Here's an undocumented BlueVoda setting that might help in case of timeouts:

1. Start Regedit
      2. Find this key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BlueVoda 7\BlueVoda 7\Publish\
      3. Add a new DWORD value with the name ConnectionTimeout
      4. Enter the value in seconds for example 60 (default is 30)
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

I have same problem to publish using bluevoda , Error massage "Internet Exception Error 12031". come very often. How to start Regedit ??? I don't understand ???

Comment

Hi to start Regedit goto the start button in windows, click it, select run
          and then type in Regedit, follow Pablo's instructions from there.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X