HTML Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Problem

I've run into an odd situation on one of my pages. When I try to add HTML code (in this case, it is an advertiser's code) to this particular page using the HTML box on the left toolbar, I add the box where I want the graphics to show up, but on preview, they always move way down to the right bottom of the page, completely outside my template. I've previously added HTML to the same page in other areas, and have had no problems.

I can add the same code to any other page on my (soon to be) site and it shows up exactly where I want it to. I've done the basics, such as clearing my browser's cache, deleting cookies, etc, and I've also tried using other HTML code in the box just as an experiment, but always with the same result. It's just this one page, but it happens to be (of course) the page with the most info on it, so I really do not want to rebuild it if that can be avoided.

Any suggestions from some of you who have "been there, done that"?

Whether anyone is able to help or not, I do want to mention that I think it is remarkable how so many people are always online here and willing to provide a helping hand to newer users. It is a testament not only to the people who use this software and hosting service, but to the creators of VodaHost as well. I'm proud to call VodaHost home, and I look forward to getting my site up and running.
    My NASCAR Forum

Have you check the code for the ad to make sure there no position pre-set?

I had a problem with my modem caching page once, just power down your pc, and modem. unplug your modem for 2 mins, then plug back in power up etc
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, Mad Dog. I actually figured out the problem late last night but was too tired to post it. The problem was with a totally different HTML code on the same page. Found that out quite by accident, because I simply decided to just go ahead and rebuild the page, but once I added that particular code, everything added afterwards got funky. I deleted it, and have had no problems since.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
      X