Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cPanel Userlogin on website!!! Comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cPanel Userlogin on website!!! Comments?

Hello!

I have recently asked you guys to give me comments on my index page that we have recently changed since we are going international.

We have added many cool features to the index page now and we will need your comments and suggestions - dislikes as well. Honisty is the key so don't lie or we can't solve the problem(s) if any.

You will also notice that we have enabled VodaHost and our customer's to sign in their cPanel.

We have also in-corperated an index to choose what region you come from. In the feature we will make a map index (meaning you can click on your continent on the map)

Also we are in the process of making a site for each region. That is under way right now.
    .. yes you may have notice we are a company who changes their site every month or so, lmao! But this is one of the final themes we will have - maybe.

ETC...

Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Re: cPanel Userlogin on website!!! Comments?

Jeremy:

I love to educate by my mistakes.
    Doing International may cause you to upgrade php forms to compensate for date protocol. In Europe 03/06/05 would be the third of June 2005
    In The United States 03/06/05 would be March sixth 2005. With the difference in date protocol you could end up very late for an appointment

Comment

You got a good point there circuspet.
      You may be able resolve this with a time & date script to show the time where you are. I have placed one on all of my contact forms to let visitors no the time where I am so they don’t feel I have taken hours to get back to them. This site has some great looking clocks that are free. These clocks will show your local time & date. The only daft thing they don’t do is one to show the visitors local time. http://www.clocklink.com/ not sure why.
      But back to your site. I don’t think you will get many replies to this post, this has got to be one of the best sites I have seen produced. The design is excellent & images are really great quality. The only thing that didn’t show up on my screen very clear was the menu at the bottom of the page. And 1 more little thing. Your link to vodahost may be better opening in a new window to save loosing visitors.
      A real professional looking site that should be a showcase for all to ****** to.

Cheers

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hey!

Thank you for the great comments as well as your suggestion's! We will take it into consideration.

I hope to see more feedback from other's...
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Jeremy,!

Your site is stunning and creative!! I think you've done a great job! I like the navigation, the style, pretty much everything!

My first impression? an awesome A photography site. Of course, when I read below the photos and clicked a few links, I figured it out (pretending to be someone that didn't know what you do).

You might want to consider putting something in your logo or header like a tag line or slogan or something that says what you do, like "international website design" or something catchy. But that's just my "direct approach" opinion.

Good luck!
          still working on website!

Comment

Wow.. I really like the way you guys think!! haha ... great thought, we will take it into consideration. Keep them coming please ...
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Jeremy the cpanel thing is very nice and I can see where it will really aid your future customers. I had some of the same comments as above and so will not clutter by repeating. Best thing about your site is the easy navigation and quick loading. I like that you change it about and keep it fresh...that's what your company is about.

Good Job.
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you so much :)
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I liked it very much. It's easier to get through. Thanks for asking!

The Purple Butterfly

Comment

Best regards,
                    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
                    X