X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda Training Classes

Hello Everyone,

I am shortly starting live online training classes for BlueVoda.
    I think that this will be a big benefit for every BV users. But I
    need your help.

Let me explain…..

Even though I have created a series of tutorial videos, I feel more
    could be done in the way of training. Please reply to this post with
    what you feel the tutorial videos are lacking , or you feel needs further
    in-depth explaining.

Also please tell me what topics you feel I should cover in the live
    training classes. I really need everyone’s feedback on this.

I will run the training classes 3 times a week for starters. Please also
    tell me what time of day most of you feel would be a good time for
    these classes.

Thanks for your support.

+1-302 -261-5205 USA / Canada / International
    (0044) 020 8816 8319 / United Kingdom
    Last edited by VodaHost; 07-11-2005, 09:00 PM.

Idea Overload

First of all I would like to tell you that I love your product, BlueVoda is far superior to any other website builder I have used in the past. I think your tutorials cover the basic functionality of BlueVoda just fine.

I am not having any problems using BV, Because as you told me in all of your emails to watch the videos, I did just that. So I can use it just fine. My main problem is the concept of my site. Putting it all together. I think Im suffering from idea overload. I just don’t know where to start. What do you think?

Comment

help

The video's you have are great...its when something goes wrong for a strange reason, more about planning your web site before you start would be helpful.

Understanding of importing code/etc from out people sites would be helpful

As you guys know the best places as list of sites to do bigger and more wonderful things would be nice

Other than that great work!!!

thank you ***** and your team

Comment

oops time

after 6:00pm GMT plssssssssss

Comment

Training sessions

Training sessions are a fab idea. I signed up yesterday - in the last week I've test driven every web building programme known to mankind and Bluevoda is THE BEST!!
          If you want to know what people want - I can only answer for myself. The tutorials are excellent, but...........I'd like to know about webmail, email and especially - shopping carts.........and all the tricky little buttons that are in the Control Panel that are a complete mystery to me!
          Time of day is a tricky one - lots of us are in Jolly Olde England!

Comment

Live Training

I think it is a good idea to have live training classes on the Net, however, I am on the other side of the globe with well over 12 hours difference in time (GMT+. So it will be day for you while I would be sleeping (night time). I would suggest that you have the lessions posted, so that whoever desires to benefit from the lessions can just login and access it via the net rather than set aside the time to be around when the lessons are ON. With this, it also enables one to have the revision when the live session is over.
            I hope I am not asking too much. Thank you.

Edward Chan (Singapore)
            mail4echan******.com
            edart2@opportunity.com

Comment

training? oh goodie

well you must know from all my questions I need a little training! I'm a beginner putting fancy-smancy stuff on my page.
              like.....

music clips
              video clips
              sound clips
              lots 'o links
              lots o pics & graphics
              and forms!!!!

Would love training.

Comment

about the live lessons

iam i beginner, i dont know much about web building and maintain it. i read ur toutorials but coulde'nt undestand much. it will be very helpful if u can send mail, so i can study and work it out. and our live vedio, i think its a wounderful idea

thank u

Comment

this offer is great. I want to know how to place a link to another page and the link can have more space instead of just 25 spaces. For example, The navigation is not big enough for me to enter more words than just a few letters. I want just a simple link that I may say, "How to choose a product" and it will link to another page for the information. How do I do that? Please inform me. Thanks.

Comment

little knowledge

This all new to me so more detail is needed and a print set up. so I can print it out and study it and go over the vidio. another Idea is to give an outline of the prsentation

Comment

Training

The new training sessionssound great but for us Senior Citizens who are starting to have trouble following and remembering a great boon would be printable outlines would be very good if not a complete printale tutorial.

I currently have a paid up host untill next month but yours sounds better. I will be swithching over. :D

Comment

Training

I think training sessions will be fantastic. I know I have bothered you with email after email, and sometimes you can't explain what you need to know in writing, so I will definately be attending to know as much as possible about building & maintaining my Website. I love your website, I could never have done what I have done without it.
                        As for training, I am in Australia, so we'll just have to wait and see how the time will suit, but any time after 6.30 Australian EST is good.

Comment

training

After 6:00pm please

Comment

Re: Idea Overload

Originally posted by Harry
                            First of all I would like to tell you that I love your product, BlueVoda is far superior to any other website builder I have used in the past. I think your tutorials cover the basic functionality of BlueVoda just fine.

I am not having any problems using BV, Because as you told me in all of your emails to watch the videos, I did just that. So I can use it just fine. My main problem is the concept of my site. Putting it all together. I think Im suffering from idea overload. I just don’t know where to start. What do you think?

Comment

comments on awaited tutorials

i am anxiously looking foward to the classes. i am a beginner and want to learn. i am a trainned journalist from cameroon but have no idea on web site building. i was quite happy when i came accross your online tutorials on the net. i have been following step by step. please keep on.

Comment

Working...
                              X