Any help would be greatly appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am trying to make a very simple form as this is the style and stage of my website but I do need a few things to be validated i guess would be the proper term.

This form www.virtuallaborforce.net/signup1.php

I would like to simply like to be able to check the "Virtual Name" and email addreses against some sort of check system to prevent duplicates.

The box at the bottom for the Web agreement must be checkd as well. I just submitted a support ticket becasue it looks like Form make Pro will help me make a better form and it seems I didnt get a teasure chest pword but what about the "checking for Duplicates" is this difficult?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello..

When you say 'check for duplicates' where are these duplicates kept..?? If an entry made on the form, where is it going to check for duplicates..?

Comment

I guess thats what im asking Im trying to intsall Form Maker Pro. I made a database so I guess it will check the database for duplicates as this is required to install Form Maker Pro. If that makes sense

Comment

I'm not sure that FMP can do that. It is easy to do with a form and a database, if you know some php, but i'm not sure, i repeat, that FMP has such a feature. You see, FMP is a form creator / processor, not a membership scipt creator, so i'm not sure it can do it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Actually I think I figured it out. Basically Im using the Form Maker Pro from the treasure chest to make a form. I Just now really need to know how to make the forms work with my website templates in Blue Voda. When you go to the "Get Pages" section of Form Maker Pro it lets you download the html of the pages scripts. Do you just open in notepad then copy and paste into the Form HTML on a page you have created making sure to match the urls made in Form Make Pro. If that makes sense.

Comment

Bah I think ive confused my self let me start over:

Im trying to make a form using Form Maker Pro to do the following things:

1.to make a basic page like www.virtuallaborforce.net/signup1.php

2. I would like to use FMP to do it.

First Question can ya somehow get the templates of my site everything except the form itself, combined with the forms made in FMP? Like inserting it somehow? is it a simple matter of Downloading the pages via FMP and the "Get Details" button and opening in say notepad and copying and pasting the code into a Blue Voda Template?

Comment

Working...
            X