Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinking

Hello AGAIN,

I used the navigation bar in the blue voda site builder for my links. I followed all the directions to the T. However the following is happening:

1. If I add a few bars and choose to display them horizontally they do not fit on my page and I can't separate them to display them on 2 lines.

2. Using the navigation bar 2x does not work either.

3. Only one of my links work. Don't understand since they are all in the same format. Believe me I checked them over and over.

4. When I clicked on Home from the link that does work, I get "cannot find page".

I have read all the tutorials over and over

Please help.

Thanks,

Nancy
    Nancy

www.theorganizedzone.com

Re: Hyperlinking

Originally posted by NGazzara
    Hello AGAIN,

I used the navigation bar in the blue voda site builder for my links. I followed all the directions to the T. However the following is happening:

1. If I add a few bars and choose to display them horizontally they do not fit on my page and I can't separate them to display them on 2 lines.

No you can't. It will go on on the same line.

This MUST work. Simply create two completely different but same looking manubars.

3. Only one of my links work. Don't understand since they are all in the same format. Believe me I checked them over and over.
    Beleive me, there is some spelling or other mistake on your side. Please post the URL of the pages here.

4. When I clicked on Home from the link that does work, I get "cannot find page".
    Probably the same reason as for 3.

Nancy
    If you wish, use my form to send me your loggin info as well as your homepage url so i can have an inside look
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Hyperlinking

Hello AGAIN,

No you can't. It will go on on the same line.

This MUST work. Simply create two completely different but same looking manubars.

Beleive me, there is some spelling or other mistake on your side. Please post the URL of the pages here. simplelifestyles.net

Probably the same reason as for 3. I managed to get all the links working with the exception of my home page and contact us page.

Thanks for your suggestions.
      Nancy

Nancy

www.theorganizedzone.com

Comment

Working...
      X