MySQL and PHP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySQL and PHP

I will be having a lot of users for my site who should log in with their usernames and passwords, so I now have access_user Class script i have on my database. Each time i try to run it f.e 'register', I get a message Unknown column 'email' in 'where clause'. What does this messsage mean? Do i have an unkown email or...?

Re: MySQL and PHP

No, it is a column in your database table that has probably not been defined. Re-read your script installation instructions and database setup.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thankyou very much,it worked. Taking advantage not to open new thread, tellme how do i make a site more or less like yahoo-music. User searches for songs using 'country' and 'genre', then dukebox or table lists all available songs that are playable. How do I make winamp display songs since wmPlayer breaks as it plays..,.I think i'm getting confused myself, but its something likethat. Does anyone know how yahoo...?

Comment

This is not so easy. To make such a search and have the songs categorised, you need a database, and a search/retrieve script. Then, when the user selects a song, it will display in the page, while wmp is playing the song. Make a net search for a ready made script.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          This is not so easy. To make such a search and have the songs categorised, you need a database, and a search/retrieve script. Then, when the user selects a song, it will display in the page, while wmp is playing the song. Make a net search for a ready made script.
          hi umm is it possible u can take time out of ur hands and help me
          HTML Code:
          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/mysql-php/42418-php-where-clause.html
          Check out:
          Great Windmill (A Place Where You Can Have Fun!)

You can do so much on the website, check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mbizeni View Post
            Thankyou very much,it worked. Taking advantage not to open new thread, tellme how do i make a site more or less like yahoo-music. User searches for songs using 'country' and 'genre', then dukebox or table lists all available songs that are playable. How do I make winamp display songs since wmPlayer breaks as it plays..,.I think i'm getting confused myself, but its something likethat. Does anyone know how yahoo...?
            Not sure exactly what it is that you are trying to accomplish but after reading this post I thought I would send some info to you. Also I'm not sure if you're using Linux or Windows, but there is an app called Jinzora, it's open source, and compatible with both OS'es, it relies on PHP and MySQL, and you don't need to know much of either to get this app up and running. Once I got that hang of the configuration files I was able to get it up and running within an hour or so. However, the slowest part is the file transfer depending how you would connect to your server mine is in house and I used FTP and the transfer of about 30gigs took awhile.

If you have a Linux box then you will need to have a directory that contains your music library. Then you will use that directory for Jinzora to find the files. Jinzora will then display your files according to genre, artist, etc... check it out here http://en.jinzora.com/ you may also need to read this page as well http://en.jinzorahelp.com/wiki/Main_Page I hope this all helps you out.

Comment

Working...
            X