Installed PHP Nuke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed PHP Nuke

How do I change the look of PHP Nuke? Does it require another template to be created? I am stuck with their logo and template, but want to customize it to my liking.

www.theplatinumagent.com

Also, where can I get more information on using the product. I feel like things are taking me months to create, when they can probably take days!

Thanks for the help!

Re: Installed PHP Nuke

Do a google search, you will find many free phpnuke templates.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBlessed23
      How do I change the look of PHP Nuke? Does it require another template to be created? I am stuck with their logo and template, but want to customize it to my liking.

www.theplatinumagent.com

Also, where can I get more information on using the product. I feel like things are taking me months to create, when they can probably take days!

Thanks for the help!
      Anything php will feel like it takes forever at first to get going. Take your time with it and read, read and read on forums dedicated to the program you're using. It takes time and practice, but once you have it down pat, you can put together a helluva package.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
        Anything php will feel like it takes forever at first to get going. Take your time with it and read, read and read on forums dedicated to the program you're using. It takes time and practice, but once you have it down pat, you can put together a helluva package.
        I will drink to that one. Took me forever to get the basics down, but once I did, I feel pretty confident about changing most things around on my sites, especially templates.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey fellas,

I installed PHP-NUKE, but cannot do a whole lot with it. Frustration has set in. I know when I'm licked. I'm looking for someone, well versed in Php-NUKE, who will take me by the hand and walk me through it, for a fee, payable by money order, cash, or creditcard.

I need help with the following:
          1) Dismantle the PHP logo/header and replace it with mine.
          2) Create new blocks and populate them with modules and links
          3) Insert images and colors on the index page.
          4) Create a photo gallery where my site members can build their own albums.
          5) Create a guestbook and other forms.

Any Good Samaritans, interested in taking me up on my offer, please contact me at emekabo@comcast.net. Thanks in advance.

Desperate Emeka.

Comment

One problem PHPNuke people don't tell you is that when you install 3rd party templates the whole right side column is missing. you need to go google like crazy to find the 1 good forum left(forgot the name). I originally tried Nuke, it broke my templates, the News and Links modules locked up, a real pain to add pics to a story, even when the news module is working. Nuke's the past; go with Joomla. You'll be alot happier.

Steve
            Steve S.
            http://golftechs.net

Comment

Here's the Nuke Forum I was referring to : http://www.karakas-online.de/forum/phpnuke.html
              Steve S.
              http://golftechs.net

Comment

Working...
              X