Pleaseeee help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleaseeee help me

I some scripts that i would like to copy and paste onton my website, but after several attempts I can't get me head round the process. ie pasting into the head of the html etc...

I'm talking about javscripts, html etc ie clock scripts..

Anyone???

THanks a lot

Re: Pleaseeee help me

Depending on the script. Usually you place an HTML box in your page and paste the code in it. You also have a Javascript box option.
    If the script instructions say to paste the code somewhewre in the page code, just click on View, Page HTML, then click the correct Tag (Between Head, Inside Body etc) and paste the code in there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Pleaseeee help me

Diddo to all that, I played around with some of my scripts, trial and error, under page html just like ND said, then I previewed after each process, eventually I got them to work.....and some didn't work at all......bad coding or something.

Comment

Working...
      X