Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi,
    i guess i am not wrong when i assume that it would be possible to have a payment gateway in my website using bv.....and i presume i would be doing it usig pay pal...this is the first time i would be having a payment item in my website...i want to allow people to make pyments to me either by their credit cards or by paypal account...now i am a bit apprehensive of the hacker stories...i mean i know of people hacking websites. What if someone hacks my website and also appropirates the payment made by my client to him...i hope i a make sense in what i talk i am just a bit worried of the security of the payment.

many thanks
    chandni

Re: hi

Payment is only done through a secure server like Paypal or other similar. The money is acredited to your account with Paypal, so there is nothing for a hacker to steal, even if one ever makes it in hacking your site.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X