Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the cost for hosting domain names with Vodahost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the cost for hosting domain names with Vodahost?

Hi *****,

I understand that once I buy the Vodahost account, I do get a lot of things as declared on www.vodahost.com

But the following is not clear for me:

Domain Names Allowed = Unlimited . Now does that mean that I can host unlimited domain names in this package and that would not cost my any more that I pay for the Vodahost packet? Or does hosting a domain name costs extra out of the vodahost packet? PLEASE CLAFIFY ASAP.!!!!

AND SIMILAR IS THE CASE REGARDING THE FOLLOWING:

Websites per Account = Unlimited. DOES THIS ALSO MEANS THE SAME AS ABOVE. I MEAN: DO WE PAY FOR THEM EXTRA?

Subdomains = Unlimited. DOES THIS ALSO MEANS THE SAME AS ABOVE.
    I MEAN: DO WE PAY FOR THIS EXTRA?

MySQL Databases = unlimited. DOES THIS ALSO MEANS THE SAME AS ABOVE. I MEAN: DO WE PAY FOR THIS EXTRA?

I AM COUNTING UPON YOUR REPLY. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COURTESY!

DAVE

Unlimited

Hello David,

Unlimited means Unlimited

***** :D

Comment

Re: Unlimited

Originally posted by Mario
      Hello David,

Unlimited means Unlimited

SO, YOU CONFIRM THAT FOR THOSE UNLIMITED FACILITIES THERE WON'T BE ANY KIND OF EXTRA CHARGES. EVERYTHING IS ICLUDED IN THE VODAHOST ACCOUNT PACKAGE. "RIGHT"

WHICH MEANS, THAT:

ANY NUMBER DOMAINS CAN BE HOSTED UNDER THE PAYMENT OF VODAHOST ACCOUNT PACKAGE. "RIGHT"

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR POSITIVE REPLY....YOU HAVE ME AS YOUR CUSTOMER..... :D

DAVE

P.S. ANOTHER ISSUE:
      WHAT ABOUT THE RESELLING OPPORTUNITY? I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR INPUTS OR A PHONE CALL!

Comment

I can answer this one for you. I have one web hosting account, and own 4 domains. All of these I pay one price: $9.95 per/month.

Please note, I already owned the domain names, so I just added them to my account. I do believe you have to purchase the domains, then change the nameservers, then just add them to your account...

Comment

Billing

David,

Please click on the url below to view our billing options

If you would like me to walk you through it call me on +1 302 261 5205

Comment

Re: Billing

I AM ON MY WAY TO REGISTER AND BUY AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU. IF I WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS THEN I WOULD CALL OTHERWISE.........YOU HAVE ANOTHER CUSTOMER.... :D

DAVE

P.S
            REMEMBER OUR TALK ABOUT RESELLING ..... I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR INPUTS.

Comment

Working...
            X