Global Mook hits the net......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Mook hits the net......

Hi there, once again I have a new website and hope this one is better than my others. You can find it here.
    In case any of you are wondering, this website was made with cubecart which is available from fantastico within your cpanel.
    Feel free to become link partners with me here but please remember to add a link to my site on yours first.
    Please let me know what you think, any suggestions welcome.
    Thanks
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: Global Mook hits the net......

Originally posted by Mook25
    Hi there, once again I have a new website and hope this one is better than my others. You can find it here.
    In case any of you are wondering, this website was made with cubecart which is available from fantastico within your cpanel.
    Feel free to become link partners with me here but please remember to add a link to my site on yours first.
    Please let me know what you think, any suggestions welcome.
    Thanks
    Very Cool and I'll be going back to check it out more later. Loads well and the site is easy to navigate and well thoughtout. Links sees to work fine and shopping basket works also.

Good Job.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I really like the Cube...I never knew it was as versatile and ***** presenting. Great Job!

You need to modify your transactional parameters, though, if you hope to process "Free" products.....I went through as far as I could, but it would not process a "Zero" amount:

Billing Information

Please enter an amount greater than zero.

So...how do I get my stuff??? I feel like a little kid, now, drooling at the candy store window....Hmmmm!

Maybe when you get it figured out, you can look me up in your Registered Users and email it to me....

(It's not NICE to play tricks on Generals....LOLOLOL!)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Nice Job! I like the look and feel of the site. I've never heard of cubecart, so I'll have to check that out! Good Luck with your site!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
          I really like the Cube...I never knew it was as versatile and ***** presenting. Great Job!

You need to modify your transactional parameters, though, if you hope to process "Free" products.....I went through as far as I could, but it would not process a "Zero" amount:

Billing Information

Please enter an amount greater than zero.

So...how do I get my stuff??? I feel like a little kid, now, drooling at the candy store window....Hmmmm!

Maybe when you get it figured out, you can look me up in your Registered Users and email it to me....

(It's not NICE to play tricks on Generals....LOLOLOL!)
          Sorry about that, not quite sure how to process free products through cube yet. There are links at the bottom of the product information pages so that you can download direct but think i may have to put a note on the homepage or something. Thanks for checking out my site!
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Ok I've now put a download link for the free stuff at both top and bottom of the free pages. Hope this makes it easier for you all. Thanks again

Comment

I gather from your post that you've built a few sites before...and it shows! Looks really professional. I'll have more of an explore later.
              Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

great job
                i am a big fan of iframes. fantastic work.
                oh yeh i bookmarked this page for later use
                www.thegreateight.net

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

Yep I have made other sites, one of which can be found here but compared to this one they look rather amaturist unfortunatly. Had a few sales already so appears to have paid off at long last. Only took me about a couple of years. lol

Comment

Your new site is great, i will bookmark it as well
                    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Site looks very professional. Well done :o)

Karen
                      www.redgypsy.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X