This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form to upload file

having problems with form to upload file. I have created the php file and modified it as described at the top of this thread, created an uploads folder and double checked that the form properties are correct. When testing the form I get an url 404 error page not found. The browser points to the /uploadaction.php file but keeps giving me the same error. I know it must be a simple error on my behalf but pulling my hair out trying to resolve this problem. Please help. www.phuketadvertiser.phuketlandregister.com/heartsearch.html

Re: Form to upload file

If you wish, use my form to send me your loggin info: IP username and password. I'll see why the page cannot be found.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, managed to work this one out myself after a few coffees and a late night. Simple mistake on the thankyou_file name. I new it must have been a simple error on my behalf but couldnt see it at the time. Works fine now. Thanks again

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X