hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

does anyone know how to produce affilitate site such as www.domain/affiliates without using the php?af1223 stuff generated by the affiliate program can i use redirector to change the long affiliate address to subdomains?

Re: hi

Hiya Rina!

To mask your affiliate links you can try this service www.linkshield.com There are several freeware programs out there to help you too. Hope this helps you. Also if you need more info ... try www.info.com it's a search engine like google, except this one searches 12 of the biggest search engines including google ... tis an AWESOME site for information!
    brenT

Comment

Moving this one from classifieds to affiliate thread. Rinahearts, please try using the appropriate forum when posting.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yes i will do that thank you for being so polite and naval can you please delete for me the threads that you think are not where they are supposed to belong i don't know how to get rid of them and i do not wish to antagonize anyone. i posted them on my first day when i was pretty excited to find you guys here. you are the forum moderator right? now i am getting to get the hang of this thing i'll try my best not to make any more mistakes.

Comment

No problem. No need to delete anything, just try posting in the correct forums as this is also the best way to get the appropriate answers and help also others that will read these posts in the future.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X