Is it possible to do with Blue Voda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to do with Blue Voda?

Well, i have no idea how to make it to work.
    I want to use my site to upload a page. (not files,and pictures etc..)
    Take a look at this and if you can help please.
    www.magyarhang.com/ask.html

Thanks!

Re: Is it possible to do with Blue Voda?

You can upload files (whatever kind) but not BV pages. BV pages are not html so uploading them cannot give you a web page.

But, to be honest, i have not understood excactly what you need to accomplish. If, f.e. you want to allow your visitors to create a page of their own, based on a well predefined template, only changing some of the page elements, such as title, date, some text andmaybe a logo or a picture, you need a php script that will, uppon submission of the necessary details, create the page, and also, if necessary, add it to a page list.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

It is very important for my work.
      If i can do it, they will raise my money.
      Right now i'm just trying to build the body on my voda account not in my company's system..

Thanks by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by sandor1980
        It is very important for my work.
        If i can do it, they will raise my money.
        Right now i'm just trying to build the body on my voda account not in my company's system..

Thanks by the way!
        We still do not understand what you are talking about. Please try again, do not tell us that you want to make money, just tell us what you help require.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Well i don't even know how to say that, but i try.
          I use Microsoft Excel every day to make these audits.
          When i'm done i need to email these to 36 people so i was thinking why not make an easier system, like 2 links on the main page.
          1. Add audits of today (and)
          2. Audits of 2006

www.magyarhang.com/page1.html
          www.magyarhang.com/page2.html

I give up if it is not possible to do..

Comment

Yours are simple tables, you can create a database and a form and as sson as the user submits the form, all the values are stored in the database, and can be retreived either with phpMyadmin or with a custom made script. It is feasible, but a bit complicated. if the presentation script has to present the results in tables as well, then it has to be built in html/php. If you don't really need the tables, ot if you can assimilate the tables using text boxes, it can be done with a combination of BV and php
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I don't need tables anyway.
              It was just a design of my mind.
              If this can be made by Bv and php, that would be great!!!
              Can you give me the first step?

Comment

I may have the wrong idea. & was having a play around with this idea. Have a look at this link & see if this will help http://www.collectors-info.com/b1.html might be a bit slow loading as i used the wrong file. ( bit large)
                To get something to work as you would like it would involve a fare amount of programming & expense. What you could do is use XL as you have been but save as a web page & place it in an inline frame like this link above. Would not take much for you to change this every day. If you want to do this, post back to this thread & I will explain. You could always put each file on your site for downloading if that was also needed by your clients. But presumably this would all have to be behind a secure area with a login.

Might have it all wrong but solved a problem for me.

Chris.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Click on the first link in my signature. Fill in all three pages, then in the third page, select "Review the info all together".
                  See how the results of the form input can be presented (and also stored in a database for future use). What will be more difficult, will be to create the retreiving and presentation script , but if you are happy with phpMyAdmin, then it will be much easier.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you!!!!!
                    I think that's what i need!!
                    Thanks again for everybody who helped me.

Comment

Ok, but do you know how to start building it ? If not, look here
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Getting understand but I have few questions.
                        Now I see how to set the properties for an edit box <? echo addaslashes($_POST[name]);?>
                        What about the checkbox properties?
                        And how is it stored in a database for future use?

Comment

Working...
                        X