X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't access my email account.

Hi there,

My name is Eddy, client id is 6284, website is www.uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.com, I am have some problems accessing my email account.

As always, I login to my vodahost.com userid and password given in the sales email when i registered with vodahost.com and when to the Cpanel as usual.

I then clicked on "Mail" icon on the Cpanel, after that I clicked on "Manage/Add/Remove Accounts" to access the mail account maintenance.

I then go the email accounts I created, which is eddy@uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.comand keyed the password that I have created when I am creating this account. But, the real problem starts here..

In the past, I do not have to key in any username and password... but after I entered the password that I've created, a window was shown asking for my username and password.. I tried all the usernames and passwords that are relating to this vodahost.com account, eg.. my email of my login information, my eddy@uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.comaccount and password, but all these information don't seem allowing me to access my

email accounts created.

May I know why is that so, and any solutions from your side.

Would appreciate if I can access these email accounts that I have created... and please advise me accordingly.

Thanks and regards,
    Eddy Kong

Re: I can't access my email account.

Try a simple trick: after logging in your CP, Mail, Manage/Add/Remove Accounts, and change the password of the account you want. After that, loggin with the new password
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If, on the other hand you cannot enter your CP because you have changed password and you don't remember it, then please submit a support ticket.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        Try a simple trick: after logging in your CP, Mail, Manage/Add/Remove Accounts, and change the password of the account you want. After that, loggin with the new password
        Hi there,

The problem still occurs... I have changed the password but still occurs..

However, I have installed thunderbird and trying to set up the email accounts but encounter some problems...

When I go to the tools/account settings/add account/

I keyed into the welcome email from vodahost, I keyed my incoming POP server as mail.uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.com and SMTP server as mail.uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.com, password will be the one I have created in the cpanel not from the welcome email.

But still can't configure an email account.

As for my identity is eddy
        email address is eddy@uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.com

incoming server as POP and is mail.uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.com

incoming user name: eddy

account name : Work

Please advise me, thanks

Eddy Kong

Comment

please click the below and read the trouble shooting section.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by gannboy
            Hi there,

The problem still occurs... I have changed the password but still occurs..

However, I have installed thunderbird and trying to set up the email accounts but encounter some problems...

When I go to the tools/account settings/add account/

I keyed into the welcome email from vodahost, I keyed my incoming POP server as mail.uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.com and SMTP server as mail.uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.com, password will be the one I have created in the cpanel not from the welcome email.

But still can't configure an email account.

As for my identity is eddy
            email address is eddy@uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.com

incoming server as POP and is mail.uniqueasthmatreatmentsecrets.com

incoming user name: eddy

account name : Work

Please advise me, thanks

Eddy Kong
            Hi there,

I still have this problem and decided to uninstall thunderbird and go back cpanel to retrieve my email.. but the same old problem as mentioned still occurs..

any reason why is that so.

pls advise.

Eddy

Comment

Working...
            X