Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first homepage

Hi!
    I'm trying to make my first homepage.I started with BlueVoda, then I tried MS FrontPage and know I'm back in BlueVoda again. I like it much better. But even so, I have problems.
    First time I tried BV I couldn't upload my work. I tried to get into the cPanel but didn'dt have any password. This time I have tried to reg. but nope, no way. Is cPanel for buyers only?
    I also miss an easier way to put in datas for genealogi....
    Help me please!!

Sandis from Norway

You have to buy webhosting with Vodahost in order to publish your website that was made with BlueVoda.

To access the Cpanel, you order a hosting plan, then use the account/password that is given to you in your email.

Don't hesitate to join Vodahost, it is the best webhost out there.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

thanks

for the information you gave me. But I've got free webhosting on a genealogi site, so I don't think I will by anything, yet. Maybe when I got my site and it has grown to big. So over to Fp again.....
      But thank you anyway!
      Originally posted by Steven.H
      You have to buy webhosting with Vodahost in order to publish your website that was made with BlueVoda.

To access the Cpanel, you order a hosting plan, then use the account/password that is given to you in your email.

Don't hesitate to join Vodahost, it is the best webhost out there.

Comment

Working...
      X