Can mouseover effect trigger an image not a URL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can mouseover effect trigger an image not a URL

I am trying to get a mouse over in a drop down menu trigger a samll image to appear on top of a map image on the same page. Is it possible. Can sort of do it in Fireworks using slices but they don't drop down as nice as in BV.

Re: Can mouseover effect trigger an image not a URL

You could try this site http://www.htmlbasix.com/mouseover.shtml Its got quite a few good code generators.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

The effect you are trying to produce is best accomplished using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) but there are other ways to do it.

Here is my problem though.... I have never heard of a BlueVoda member using external CSS as an addition to their web pages an dI don't use BlueVoda. I am not sure how well the CSS and BV work together when applied sperately.

FPRULES

Comment

u can checkout dynamicdrive.com, there is lot of free scripts provided u put their text in ur website, u don't have to show the scripts in the frontend, but just in the scripts.

it's cool, have a look

;)
        nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Take a look at this example (mouseover the Link1 and Link 2 in the demo)
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You can use stylesheets with bv, you just have to open the html of your page and drop it in there. I dont see any reason it wouldnt work, as long as its for formatting fonts and links etc.. might have issues trying to make bv elements like navigation use those, but you could use a css menu in an html box just fine. Been there and done that already.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X