Converting to HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting to HTML

Is it possible to convert it to HTML format, i am just wondering as i am only 14 years old and i cannot pay for hosting?

html

NO.
    BlueVoda is a HTML generator that allows you to do wonderful things in a WYSIWYG environment, but can only save pages and files in an encrypted manner which later converts to HTML when you publish to a VodaHost server - it is simply how Blue Voda was created, and there is no way around it or to publish to another host other than VodaHost.

You must be 16 to purchase hosting from VodaHost ... or have parent permission to purchase by proxy. ICANN requires that you be at least 18 to purchase or own a domain name also.

Comment

Re: html

Originally posted by Anonymous
      Yes it is, BlueVoda converts to HTML when you publish. but Im afraid I can't give you account until you are 16 without your parents permission.
      I downloaded your software. I found a large number of users praising ur software. I too tried and found it very convenient to make web pages.( i want them for my LAN only and not for publishing them on the internet)

regards,
      Last edited by VodaHost; 01-20-2006, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deren
        I downloaded your software. I found a large number of users praising ur software. I too tried and found it very convenient to make web pages.( i want them for my LAN only and not for publishing them on the internet) But i found that i cant save them as html,only in *.bvp format. As u said that i need to publish them to convert into HTMl automatically but for that i need to have an account on vodahost. Is this the only way to use ur software. Then what is the point of advertising ur software if it cant be used without an payable account on ur site. I wonder why do other people like this software. If i need to know something more then please tell me otherwise i m dissapointed and keen to uninstall this software.
        regards,
        Vodahost make their money from hosting. So they provide a very user friendly and strong instrument, that is Bluevoda website builder, for free, to attract you. I don't really think it's the first time you see such a marketing strategy. It's up to you accept it or not.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Vodahost make their money from hosting. So they provide a very user friendly and strong instrument, that is Bluevoda website builder, for free, to attract you. I don't really think it's the first time you see such a marketing strategy. It's up to you accept it or not.
          yeah Navaldesign,
          ur right I'm just a stupid kid, thanks,
          Last edited by VodaHost; 01-20-2006, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deren
            yeah Navaldesign,
            ur right, thanks ,im going to uninstall this software,
            It's your choice. Bluevoda is an excellent tool. The whole package - Tool + hosting + Fanatical support - comes at an excellent price too. If you're not having a website yet but plan to make one, maybe you should reconsider. If you only want to make html pages for your Lan, this tool is not for you.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X