Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troubles with php scripts

hello
    I have got some php scripts and start uploading them. but not all can work out well.this is marketplace scripts, with different options like products catalog, members, emailing, administrator site.etc Please can somebody advice what is the best solution to set this scripts properly in VH .
    thanks

Re: troubles with php scripts

Each script has it's own installation instructions. Some have an "install.php" setup page, that you need to run through your browser before they can work. Others, name this page somewhat else. All, need to have the database setup before they can function well. And take care to install each script in it's own folder, otherwise you will have naming conflicts because almost for sure, the startup page of all those scripts is called "index.php"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks
      maybe it is over my power, so i have to find other solution

Comment

If you wish, VodaHost will install any script you like for a most reasonable price( from $30 to $50, depending on the comlexity of the script) . If you want to go on this way, please submit a support ticket.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Navaldesign:

Good morning,
          <?question ' why won't my FTP manager report to server' ;answer please?>
          Dave was having email problems and I haven't heard from him in a week. I also noticed showcase is not a subject on the newly formated forum.

Thank you,

Comment

Hi Circuspet,

Which one is the thread? Don't know about David. His last activity is 21/8 so i beleive he might simply be in vacation.

The forum format is VodaHost's responsibility, i really don't know what to answer.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X