How do I add Linkpoint Central to my Payment Gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add Linkpoint Central to my Payment Gateway

I use Linkpoint for credit card transactions, how can I set it up in the payment gateway, its not listed?

Re: How do I add Linkpoint Central to my Payment Gateway

rocket

That will take some customizing of the payment gateway files. You should be able to get the 'api' codes from Linkpoint that are needed to install it. It may be easier to pay to have someone experienced in php install it for you, as I dont think it will be an easy task and will involve customizing several files. There are some instructions and tutorials about customizing files in general, but they dont cover in depth, might check the soho forum to see if anyone else has added a customized payment gateway for their advice.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It's easy to specify and configure payments gateways not listed by default in Soholaunch. The tutorial to do this is HERE.

Karen is correct by stating that customization of the default php is necessary, but Soho comes with some scripts as "gateway includes" seen HERE (from the Soho Users Manual, with detailed easy-to-follow instructions) which may be alterable according to the specific code your processor will provide.

The best thing to do is contact your current provider and obtain the php gateway script directly, which they do every day! Having the proper script (with your ID and the destination they specify) it is a simple process for you to configure your Payment options, usually in under 1/2 hour.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili

Thanks for posting that. But, if you dont have any clue what you are doing, I bet it takes more than 1/2 an hour LOL!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey, K!

I dunno....copy and paste goes pretty quick.....after staring at the instructions for a good 20 minutes having read it 263 times, trying to be absolutely sure!

Even now I "lock up" and forget that correcting a mistake is just as easy to do as making them!
          LOL
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X