Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda // 3 Whish Idea's to consider

Hey there!

1) I just wanted to suggest an idea for the next version of BlueVoda. I think it would be really useful to implement a new feature that will allow people to open more then one .bvp file at a time.

2) More features to make BlueVoda forms work using .php formats already implemented so you don't have to do the coding:

+ Choose the "thank you" url page once sent
    + Choose the "e-mail" which you want to send it to
    + Choose the "subject"

3) Color transparency (Choose how visible you want to see the brown rectangle from 1% to 100%)

These features would be great for me and mostly everyone. Please take them into consideration.

Thank you!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Re: BlueVoda // 3 Whish Idea's to consider

Originally posted by Jeremy

2) More features to make BlueVoda forms work using .php formats already implemented so you don't have to do the coding:

+ Choose the "subject"

All of these can be passed over to the php script simply using hidden fields. This way you can even change them in the future, by simply editing and republishing the form page. As for the email, it is even simpler: create a dropdownlist with the departments: sales, support, administration etc. As values, you may have the email addresses. Please note that this way the email addresses will be visible in the page html. Or, just submit the department, and the script can have the email addresses either hardcoded, or input them from an external file, and "decide" which email to use, according to the department submitted.

Please note that this is standard behaviour of html forms, as the form generator (which can be any html generator or editor, or simply notepad) CAN NOT know in advance what script the user is going to use. So, all of these variables can only be passed to the script using normal or hidden fields.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

1. Already there....simply go to "Open" and choose which page to open in the BV browser...I often have as many as 8 open at one time!

3. Transparancy Tool: I agree, this would be nice, as simply tinting doesn't always fit the bill.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
        Hey there!

1) I just wanted to suggest an idea for the next version of BlueVoda. I think it would be really useful to implement a new feature that will allow people to open more then one .bvp file at a time.

+ Choose the "subject"

3) Color transparency (Choose how visible you want to see the brown rectangle from 1% to 100%)

These features would be great for me and mostly everyone. Please take them into consideration.

Thank you!
        I agree with Jeremy and would love to be able to open more than one page AT ONCE and not one at a time...yes it's the lazy factor for me...I usually open BV and then go through My Main folder nad select the all the pages I want and then click to ope na t once.

I WOULD love the transparency thingy tooo.

The other stuff I'm till try to figure out from my 'dummies' version before I make any remarks..lol
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
          I agree with Jeremy and would love to be able to open more than one page AT ONCE and not one at a time....lol
          I can't think of any other program available (in Windows OS) that does this.....did I miss something?

I have been opening and closing things one at a time since the days when I had hair, by Golly!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
            I can't think of any other program available (in Windows OS) that does this.....did I miss something?

I have been opening and closing things one at a time since the days when I had hair, by Golly!
            LOL...since you had hair hmmm...it's been a while eh..?
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

LOL .. I use Studio 8 the Adobe series etc I can open more then 1 file at a time. It saves me alot of time. Sometimes I have to edit more then 20 pages, haha
              Best regards,
              Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Jeremy is correct Vassili. He is not reffering to having open more pages at the same time (which you can) but to beeing able to selct and open multiple pages at one move
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X