This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horde/Rabbit

I set up identical accounts in bot horde and rabbit and was able to send from both. However, when I tried to send into these accounts, both responses ended up in the horde account and I recieved a MAILER-DAEMON form AOL regarding the rabbit account. Why?

Re: Horde/Rabbit

Rabbit account? what's that? an email client on your desktop?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Only use one, Horde is the best.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry, I meant squirrel, not rabbit.

Comment

Ok, both emails finished in your HORDE account and this is quite normal. You see, email accounts are related to your site, not Horde or Squirrel, if you send an email to one of the accounts created through CP you can receive it both through Horde and Squirrel.

The mail addresses that you type in "Addresses" in Squirrel, are NOT email accounts of yours, they are recipients (receivers) for you to send mail to (just like Outlook Express Address Book),
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X