Question on an email I received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on an email I received

I just received an email about 2 weeks ago from Brad Costello here at VodaHost regarding marketing and promoting my own website, but it refers me a site other than VodaHost, it is www.marketingtips.com. I am wondering is this site legit and will I get the advice they speak of, or will I get nothing out of it and just get bombarded with junk e-mails after giving them my e-mail address? I want to think that if VodaHost is sending me this stuff it is legit. It did have the option to unsubscribe to that kind of info but I will let it be sent if it is indeed helpful info that won't cause me to get spam junk e-mails. Any info on this site would be greatly appreciated before I look into any further.

Re: Question on an email I received

Forgot to mention, the reason I ask is because the site comes across as a get-rich-quick type thing. Is that all this site is? Does anybody know?

Comment

Vaynloc.....

Yes that´s from our friendly Brad here at vodahost, so all is well.
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thank you, just wanted to hear if it was a safe site to give my e-mail address to. I guess I can give it a try to see what kind of info they have on there!

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, wait...I am correct. I would actually like to share my opinion of that site. When I first started with vodahost I immediately signed up for Corey's marketingtips newsletter. The quality, and simplicity of the information he provided was, imho, invaluable! Some of the strategies and techniques they shared were so empowering, that I actually decided to plan on attending a seminar they were goin to have here in Dallas. Like VodaHost, everyone from the internet marketing center created a sense of family, even if it was just a series of emails.

Thanks for bringing this up, my ISP changed and I havent had an email from them in over a month now...gotta go!!

=)
          Robert
          www.GraphXntrix.com
          Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
          X