Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking my pages

Hello everyone,
    This is my first webpage and my first time posting on this site. great experience. I published 3 pages on the internet withough linking them together. I do not know how to get my pages to link. I have read all the tutorials and the forums, but i am still stuck. How do i find out my url for my pages to link. An d the other question is y isnt my images coming in? Am I doing something wrong? I have been working on my site for 1 week now and its driving me insane that I can not get this done. Also, I have a image as my background, that 2 is not showing up. What do I have to do to get these links to come together?
    "Why try hard to fit in....When you were born to stand out!"
    www.pricelessbeauti.com

Re: linking my pages

Every page URL is http://www.yourdomain.com/pagename.html change yourdomain.com and pagename.html with the actual ones. Then ink them together as shown in the tutorials:

The below four tutorials deal exclusively with Hyperlinking your pages together. Please watch all four in the exact below order.
    Fixed Menu Bars - creating and editing - MUST WATCH

Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) - creating and editing

Linking your pages together (creating Hyperlinks with text, images etc...)

Creating a Go menu (hyperlinking with a drop down menu)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X